how to convert metric to metric system?

help me plsss.....

Comments

• Umm, metric and the metric system are the same. Do you means different units within the metric system such as meters to centimeters? Or do you mean between US regular units such as feet, pounds, and cups to metric like meters, grams, and liters?

Unit conversions are easy within the metric system once you understand the prefixes because they are all standardized, unlike regular US measurements. The most common are kilo (k) is multiple of 1000, hecto (h) is 100, deca (da) is 10, deci (d) is 0.1 (a tenth), centi (c) is 0.01 (a hundredth), and milli (m) is 0.001 (a thousandth). So a centimeter is a hundredth of a meter. This means there are 100 centimeters in 1 meter or a centimeter is 0.001 meters. It's just a matter of moving the decimal point.

Switching between US measurement and metric isn't so easy. It involves a lot of memorization, estimation, or a calculator and conversion chart.

• Makes a lot of expertise for all and sundry to apply the comparable gadgets. i became stunned to work out between the respondents to this question is a lab worker who does no longer use metrics, i assumed it became the scientific international that went over to it first, and that public adoption became the difficult area. Pity they did no longer make the replace in the previous, then, that Mars probe might have long gone into orbit and not crashed into the planet while somebody used the incorrect set of gadgets. by way of fact the area marketplace is a clean container of scientific pastime, there became no clarification for it to commence utilising something different than metrics on the outset. I propose what became the objective to degree area craft in feet and inches? So Mrs area Rider might desire to reserve up a set of curtains from a Miami indoors ornament save? unavoidably, the objection is made that alter is costly, yet I might desire to tell you it does no longer get from now on much less costly the longer you flow away it. All those street sign replacements made in previous gadgets, might have been replaced with metric gadgets in the persevering with upkeep programme, and sooner or later, there does no longer be from now directly to interchange. No extra desirable fee. Sensibly, the recent signs and indicators might point out the two gadgets for a jointly as; the previous gadgets being shown as a small inset, perhaps, to ease familiarisation. maximum amazing of all, is the u . s . a . adherence to the Imperial gadget of length: possibly it reflects lower back to extra constructive gadget of government?

• Simply multiply or divide by 10, 100 or 1000

eg length 5m / 1000 = 0.005km

3.7m X 100 = 370cm

• Your answer is at this website along with instructions. It is clearly labeled.

http://www.visionlearning.com/library/module_viewe...