Who do you think is prettier?

Comments

• And what happens if people don't pick you? Don't worry about who is prettier in that picture. You are all young. Try to be nicest, funniest, smartest, etc. Looks are fleeting, and there are many things that are more important.

• First off what does this have to do with Celebrities? Second What does it matter? Third If you want to be told by strangers your pretty just ask because we all know your in that picture you just don't know how to ask because you don't want to make it seem like you have low self esteem. Hope i helped lol.

• Well out of the four I could see it would probs be the girl on the far left :) All were alright thoughh

• wow, does it really matter right now? you guys havent even completed puberty yet. you will all look totally different in 5 years. they girl w/ the bangs in her face is cute but only cuz she doesnt have acne or baby fat still. in 5 years you all could look gorgeous w/ no pimples, all skinny, no braces, u know? its not like you guys will look like that forever. like i was the average not so popular girl in High school & the popular girls where of corse prettier than me but every1 ages different & now im hotter than most of them & some of the other girls i remember from hS that were average looking are so beautiful now & you would have never have guessed it from what they looked like in school. so dont get hung up on looks, you will look different w/ in a few years.

• The girl with the reddish brown hair.

• people need to start asking about celebrity's in not how pretty they are are there friends all the time,

• that fat girl in grey is pretty sexy tbqh! best by far!! NOM!

..but uh the one on the right and the one next to her in black need to wash their hair :L unless it was the camera flash...

the one with her fringe covering her eyes is definitely the prettiest :)

you guys have a sorta rock chic style, i like :P

• What does this have to do with "celebrities"?