How much do the extra Nazi Zombies maps cost?

Hey I was wondering if someone could tell me how much the Nazi Zombie maps cost for COD:WAW. I heard they're all going to be included in the Hardened version of Black Ops, but I can't decide if I should get the normal version of Black Ops and download all the maps, or just get Hardened. I don't need all the extra crap that comes with Hardened, just the Zombie maps. Thanks!

Comments

• On Xbox360 and Playstation 3 they originally cost $10 each because they were put with full map packs. They have not announced if they will release them separately from the hardened/presitige edition. If they do then I would imagine it costing around $10-15 for all 4 of them.

• On PC, they're free...and the PC won't be seeing the Hardened Edition of Black Ops (although I expect the 4 "extra" maps the Hardened Edition has will quickly be replicated...and then surpassed as hundreds of maps made by the community become available on different servers).

Good Luck!

• i dont understand what that guy is speaking approximately... cod5 and mw2 at the instant are not made by ability of a similar ppl so whouldnt they shop making map packs and that i heard there is gonna be yet another zombie map in section fifty one