Do protein shakes work?

ok so the real question i want to ask is do you need to eat a lot when taking shakes.

iv ony just started taking them and this is my diet.

At the moment my diet is.

Breakfast, bran flakes, 2 rnds of brown toast

protein shake

workout

protein shake

lunch - 2 chicken wraps

dinner - maybe pasta or chicken with vegetables

snack - bowl of fruit

and do protein shakes make you gain weight/fat

this is my diet 4 times a week when i go gym

Comments

• I recommend trying a product called Herbalife. It truely works, making you slimmer but healthy. my sister has tried it and lost 10 pounds in 3 weeks.

• Protein shakes 'work' in the sense that they provide additional protein to help you reach your protein goal for the day. They are a convenience, nothing more. They don't do anything that a serving of another protein rich food such as chicken breast wouldn't do. They don't have any magical muscle building or fat burning affects despite what the advertisers say. Muscle/weight gain is about having the right diet, with enough calories to support muscle growth and sufficient protein and fat to avoid deficiencies. You also need to have a good training routine with a focus on heavy compound lifts like squats, deadlifts, bench press and rows. To learn more, read this http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121... and this http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135...

• protein shakes is a supplement which helps you get the protein your body needs easily and helps recover muscles and no protein shakes will not make you gain or lose weight unless you are taking ALOOOT of it the only thing that makes you gain weight is eating more calories than your body burns throughout the day... if you need help on your diet and I'm not sure what your goals are but you can contact me my email is [email protected] and if you wan a lose weight or bulk let me know send me an email and i can tell you how u can calculate your diet and know how much your body needs and so you don't go over fat carbs or protein

• at the same time as it contains protein powders, be careful. you do not opt for to purchase a great jar of something that tastes like sawdust because you in elementary words gained't use it in case you don't like the style of it. i take advantage of EAS one hundred% Whey Protein. this is wonderful at curtailing my starvation and it tastes noticeably sturdy. I were given a 2lb jug from objective on sale for $15. next time i will bypass for a 5lb jug. extra product in holding with dollar than the 2lb.

• Did you know that consuming healthy and shed excess weight can taste tasty? Everybody is straggling every single day to consume healthy and surely you are one of Those individuals and if at eating healthy also put the problem of dropping weigh then you definitely will not think that this plate will be tasty