is my dad a pervert? Help?

Ok so i really do love my dad but lately he has been acting a bit weird. He always used to just say good night to me but now he comes into my room and says goodnight sweetie and kisses my forehead then my cheeks then my lips and like feels down my body pretending to hug me. and just last week i woke upto him staring over my bed with his hands down his pants. i know this isn't normal and i dont want to tell anyone. he always talks about how big i have gotten and how my breasts are getting bigger when my mum isn't around! help i really dont know what to do

Comments

• You have to tell someone.

If your mum doesn't take you seriously you HAVE to tell someone else. Talk to a teacher, a counselor, or an adult that you can trust.

What your dad is doing is wrong. You haven't done anything wrong. Don't be ashamed or embarrassed, but you need to tell someone as soon as possible.

• I know 3 girls that had to deal with this and my dad is the same way. Thats why he now knows if i see him again after i move. I WILL kill him.

You shouldnt care about him seriously he can be on drugs, mine was/is.

Call 911, really i really know how this will turn out for you. Hes going to start doing stuff TO you. and then itll turn into something i dread saying ever, Rape.

Do you and your mother have a huge bonde? If she loves you tell her and shell do what my mother did, leave him and expose him.

Seriously your dad is a pervert maybe even a rapist. I am afraid for you now i really want you to talk to your school councler or call 911 next time. Next time pull away from him...

I've seen this to many times and i swear to god next time i see it ill blow the mother ****** away. the 3 girls i knew, i beat the **** out of 2 of the girls dad's. I went to prision for 9 months. But all three are now in there for rape, Omg dude

Seriously call 911

And yeah rape is something you never get over, Ever. And if you can prevent it, dont be ashamed or emberrest to tell cops, Have an adult ( teacher ) back u up incase your mom protects your dad.

Rape IS the worst crime on earth, Kill EVERYONE you can idc ill respect you more then someone who raped 1 person, or even thought about it

Slave children women and men, it wont EVER compare to 1 rape. i cant push it enough!

If I was your boy friend, your dad would be in prision or if cops didnt do ****, i'd steal a car and take you far away. anything to keep him away from you.. when my niece's who i raised turned 5 i quit kissing them on the lips, cause it wasnt right in my eyes, i still kiss em like crazy and hug them but not on the lips, and i'd never look at them and touch myself even if it was just scratching my balls...

• 1st hide a video camera in your room and tape him. Then tell your mom. That way if she calls you a liar you will have proof. Show her the video. Take action b4 your dad loses complete control of his demonic lusts!

• Please do not become another unreported case,there are too many unreported cases that have happened because of shame or fear.You are innocent, you should not feel you did anything wrong! Tell someone you trust,please,it is extremely hard to ever keep anything like this a secret without it ruining your life. Please, do not ruin your life by not telling anyone. Tell someone.

• Yeah warn him if he doesnt stop call the police asap my sister got molested by my grandpa dont wait for him to do something if he starts doing something not appopreite then piss your self. no guy likes girls pissing on em. but yeah might wanna talk to another adult

• those are all signs.!!!!!!!

you should lock your door at night.

how old are you?

and I'm glad you face what's going on instead of pretending it's not happening.

You really need to tell someone who you know will be supportive.

• TELL SOMEONE NOW BEFORE HE RAPES YOU OR SOMEOE ELSE I WAS RAPED AND YOU NEVER EVER EVER GET OVER HE THIS MAN IS SICK AND NEEDS HELP PLEASE TELL SOMEONE NOW before you get hurt tell you mom your teacher your principal neighbor any adult that you can trust call 911 just please do something before he does im sooooooo sorry you have to go through this no one deserves to be molested raped just tell an adult

• Tell him politely to knock it off or you will tell your mom or a school counselor. Do NOT wait, I would not like to see you molested.

• He may just be sentimental about when you were young.

If he touches your breasts and mentions them then be concerned!!!!!!

• Yea... He is! Tell somebody before he hurts you!! O.O