Final Fantasy Game Series?

What do you think is the best Final Fantasy Game that has been released and why?

Comments

• Final Fantasy VII had the greatest story-line of all time, but it was too free-range. You could get lost on the world map while looking for a place to go.

I don't know a whole lot about 8, the darn game froze all of the time when I got to disc two, but from what I saw it was alright.

Nine sicked, nuff said.

Ten is the best that I've played in my day. The graphics, the summons, the voices, and the fact that you could switch out guys in th fly in the middle of a battle with the press of a button. That was the thing that got me when I played it. That apect of battle added a crap load of strategy to the battles. Some of the boss battles also allowed you to interact with the envirnoment. The glyph keeper comes to mind with that statement.

Seven had the story, and ten had the graphics. If they remaid 7 on the PS3, it would be the greatest game of all time.

• Definetly Final Fantasy. Kingdom Hearts has terrible voices and while the Final Fantasies with voice acting have the same problem you at least get a decent storyline to make up for it. Kingdom hearts no storyline worth mentioning. Now it could have been a half decent game if they had put a LOT more into making the individual worlds, but they didn't so all you have is a series of very small worlds created to the theme of various disney films with final fantasy characters thrown in. Unless you have a little one stick to final fantasy.

• Final Fantasy 3 for the SNES in the US. (Who knows what number it was in Japan) That games was awesome and the graphics were among the best displayed on the SNES.

• Gah.. 7 was great.. but 8 had a better story. 9 was good but I didn't like that only 2 characters could summon 10 was great as well. Final fantasty tactics is good if you like old school

• This may sound odd...but I really like final fantasy legend 2.

• 7, by far. X was pretty good. X-2 had a crappy storyline, but the battle sequences were the best of them all.

• 10 cuz it has nice graphics (just a bit less than 10+2)

but its storyline is also okay

8's storyline is the best! haha.. but the graphics... are just not good.

• FF7... I still play it... So much fun... So many extra things on the CD!