Who is Acacia Brinley?

I've seen her a lot on ig and tumblr. . I also heard something about her and 1d.. and bullying... and who was/is she dating... im kinda lost on her... give me the full details on her... lol

Comments

• Acacia started out as a tumblr girl a few years ago. She dated Sam Pottorff, a famous youtuber. There's always rumors about her with a different famous guy. She didn't like One Direction but she does now that she went to their concert a few days ago. She also friends with the band five second of summer. People say that she sent nudes to them to five front row seats (which i don't think is true bc she's rich and could afford them).

There's this long story about her and some guy named "Twerkgucci" on twitter. He's saying that she got him kicked out of the one direction concert last week. Acacia says she knew saw them.

I don't like acacia but i believe her story more than the twerk dude.

People hate her because she sent nudes. People say she posted nudes on tumblr (she posted pictures but not fully nude so) and there are other pictures that she said she sent to her ex boyfriend and he posted them. She lied to shane dawson and said all the photos are photoshopped. Oh, and people also hate her because she lied about cutting herself.

• Who Is Acacia Brinley

• Have you lost your ex, and are now asking for help on "how to get my ex back when he's moved on'? Don't bother moping, because what you have lost does not mean you have lost it forever. Here are some quick and simple tips for learning how to get your ex back even if he has moved on to another woman and no longer appears to be interested in associating with you. Learn here https://tr.im/U0qV3

1 - One of the most advantageous things that you can do is simply to be his friend. Make a really good friend to him, showing him that you understand him and that you can be around him without creating any drama. Show him that you can joke around with him and have a healthy friendship with him. When the drama and stress of the relationship and breakup have subsided, he may realize that he wants you again.

2 - The first step to getting the man of your dreams back is finding a way to convince him that he still wants you. Unless he really, really does not want anything to do with you, then there are a number of options that you can employ from this point on.

3 - When you communicate with your ex boyfriend, be sweet and kind to him but don't be afraid to have a little bit of attitude. You are going to want him to want you, but you're also going to want to give him the feeling that he cannot have you just yet. While playing games is not the best way to go, you do not want give an air of hard to get, making him more interested in the process.

4 - You should be playing a little bit hard to get, but you also want to make sure that he knows you are available. You shouldn't completely rule out the concept of flirting and hanging out with friends, because drumming up a little bit of jealousy never hurt anyone - But it is important that you play it safe because if he doesn't think you are available, he probably will not find the motivation to pursue you.

5 - Avoid acting desperate at all costs. If you act desperate, your ex boyfriend will under estimate you. You are going to want to play things cool, letting him know that you are okay with everything that has happened, and that you are willing to move on. If you act desperate, things won't work out the way you are intending them to, so avoid doing this at all costs.

• Shes a fake wannabee tbh. She is known for being pretty and thats about it. Kind of like a tumblr girl. I do NOT like her. This guy Directioner came payed thousands of dollars to come to America for a 1D concert and she got him kicked out..shes just stupid. Oh and she sends nudes to get into concerts.

• She's known for being attractive, that's pretty much it.

• Just some pretty *****