Do cheat codes negatively affect your game (Sims 2)?

I've had the Sims 2 for a while and only now have I found some really cool cheat codes. I'm worried they might affect the game somehow. Please tell me if there's anything I need to watch out for like any annoying windows that pop up :) thanks!

Comments

• All cheats can be a problem if you don't know how to use them.

Example: You're using moveobjects_on and then suddenly you place your sim on the roof. If your sim disappear and just the plumbbob keeps staying there, your sim won't come back unless you go to the neighborhood WITHOUT SAVING THE GAME and then come back to the family. I mean, you'll lose all your progress or your sim.

This cheat is a excepton (Even if you know how to use it, it causes bugs):

boolprop testingcheatsenabled true - is very useful, but if you use it too much your family can be affected. One of the most common is when all kinds of cars and school buses stop coming. Then you have to move your family. If you don't know how to use this cheat, don't use it at all. I killed a child once. :(t

• They can. Sometimes glitches happen. You can also do things by accident-like i've unselected a family member and they walked off the lot-never to appear again. You can accidentally delete people. It's true cheat codes make the game easier, but if you mess up then it's bad!

If you know how to reverse what you've done, then that's good. Also, save frequently if you use boolprop testingcheatsenabled true because you might make a mistake, then you can just go back to where you were before.

• You cant get triplets, its now not a characteristic of the sport however there's 2 methods to get twins - one million Get your cheat field up (CTRL+SHIFT+C) then sort in "Boolprop testingcheatsenabled real" precisely like that with out citation marks. And at the same time conserving down shift click on in your sim and click on Spawn - Tombstone of L and D. When your sim is pregnant click on at the tombstone of L and D (with out urgent shift) and click on Force twins or Make me have twins. This regularly works. two Or you might simply get your cheat field up and sort ForceTwins however I do not understand how good that works. :-)

• The cheat codes will only do what they're meant to do. For example, motherlode will give your family 50,000 simoleons.