How to add a picture onto a clip board?

It's the end of our volleyball season and as a team we all want to get our coach something to remeber her first Volleyball team by. (This was here first year coaching, ever). And we all decided on a volleyball with our names, numbers, and what year it was, and a clipboard that all of us will sign and put a picture on it.

But, I can't find a clipboard with an insert for pictures ANYWHERE! So we were all brain storming and we came up with the idea of getting a plastic/see through clipboard with a team picture and all of us signing it, then taking it to a store (Staples??) to get it laminated.

Do you think that will work?

Will staples be able to laminate a clipboard?

Any other ideas??

Comments

• They may not be able to laminate the clipboard, but you could get the pictures laminated, then glue it onto the clipboard. Just make sure the photo is very slightly smaller than the clipboard, so the edges won't stick over the side and catch on things.

If you can manage to find a totally clear clipboard, you'd be able to put the photo behind it, which would give it extra protection, you'd just have to be more creative with the glueing part.

• I don't think you can laminate a clipboard. You should be able to just glue or decoupage them on and it will be just as good. Either use a glue stick (make sure it's photo safe) or some Mod Podge (you can get it at art supply stores, but I've even seen it at Wal-Mart in the craft section with the paint and glue). You can either put a layer of Mod Podge on top or use a spray fixative (also available at art supply stores) to seal it.

• The easiest way is to print whatever you prepared on a sticker and apply it to the clipboard. Ask the photo shop nearest you if they can do that.