Transfer map minecraft to adventurecraft?

I want to transfer a map I made on minecraft, to adventurecraft to finish it. Is this possible? How do you do it?

Update:

Thanks for the answer! Unfortunately I didn't see it so I made the map again. Next time I'll use your info.

Comments

• Do you have a custom texture pack that needs to be used for it? If so drag the texture pack contents (art, data, DIM-1, misc, mob etc) into a new folder. This next part is confusing and sorta difficult so pay close attention. You must download one of those well known maps tht many people have played before. When it is done downloading the map, close adventurecraft and copy paste the following files:

biomeMap

particles

terrain2

terrain3

Next you should create a thumbnail for your map (Not mandatory but makes it more appealing if you plan to release your map for others to play. To do so find any picture that is relatively in a square shape (what I mean is that don't find a picture that is 1000x300) and drag it into the folder where the rest of te stuff is. Name that picture "thumbnail" without the quotes.

This last and final part is important so listen up. After you've done all that drag your map contents into the folder that has all the stuff you dragged in. Hopefully you know how to find your map? If not, go to %appdata% then click roaming then .minecraft. Then go to saves and find your map folder. Open your map folder and copy the contents to the folder.

NOW. Good now that I've got your attention :P If you don't have a custom texture pack open up your minecraft.jar and get the following files:

terrain <----FILE

art

data

DIM-1

misc

mob

music

region

terrain <----FOLDER

Then drag those into the folder. Rename your folder that has all those files to whatever the map is called. Then drag the final thing into adventurecraft > maps. To do so, open up your adventurecraft folder (should be on your desktop when you installed avdenturecraft) and open up maps, then drag in.

Sorry if that was confusing but there really isn't any tutorials out there and this is how I did it.

• The maps are based on computers, not on accounts. As long as it was a map you made on your computer, it should still be there unless it somehow got erased. Id' look under your \AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\saves folder and see if your level is still there.