Weirdest naruto character?

I just want to know whyo you think the weirdest naruto character is!!! i personally think it's Kimimaro, also if possible, tell me why!

Comments

• Rock Lee - No ninjutsu, no genjutsu, circle eyes, bushy eyebrows, gets drunk with one drop of sake, and he wears a jumpsuit. He's just strangely awesome. Clearly someone was high while designing him=)

• you comprehend what's so weird and wonderful..? i share a attractiveness with an anime character, Aina from .hack. besides the shown fact that my mom did no longer truly even comprehend approximately that, and he or she named her after her call Aida. ok decrease back to the subject matter.... i think of that naming you teenagers with an anime character, because of the fact what if as an person you started out to dislike anime? Then regular you will possibly could call your babies with the characters you dislike. Boy... what a exhilaration on your babies.. -_-"

• Sakura Haruno.

• Well almost all of them r weird in a sense but I rank them as

5.Deidara...mouth on his hand...I wonder how much of a trouble he faces whenever he goes to a toilet..lol

4.Hidan..a guy with too much of a faith on his religion..Jishan Sama will show his wrath on you...always makes my day with his stupid faith.

3.Gaara

2.Rock Lee/Gaay sensei..lol Guy

1.Killer Bee..a great character who is weird also.

• Rock Lee definitely.

Hes one of my favorite characters and all(2nd favorute to be exact, before Uzumaki), but I find his character design really wierd, which also contributes to what compelles me to be a fan of him.

• same! Kimimaro is weird

• Rock Lee is fine

The Drunken Rock Lee is.

• I thought Hidan was pretty weird.... O__o

the whole blood thing

he's cool :D but weird :\

• madara when he was acting like tobi, it was just so weird like a split personality

• For me, its rocklee and Sir GAi..well, as you can see, their attitude is very weird...and also their costume...