Sims 3 create a world problem?

Ok everytime I save my world it saves good, now when I export it it does a good job of that but here is the problem, Every time I try to upload it on thesims3.com it says "The exchange already has (my world's name)..... Now what can I do about this?I want my world to be uploaded cause I work really hard on it and it took me days to complete. I just want to know why it keeps saying that cause I went to sims3.com and I didn't find a world titled the same as mine. It keeps saying "Upload failed because Exchange server already has:My worlds name." What am I going to do? I don't want to loose my world because I work to darn hard on it and it took me days to complete and figuare things out about it. So somebody please help me and if you need more details let me know and I'll tell you.I tried renaming it but it keeps on saying the samething over and over again.I gave it many different names but nothing is working.I know it ain't the name cause I uploaded another world with the same name and it worked now when I tried uploading the other one it said that error thing.

Comments

• How about going to the main menu, copying your world giving it a new name and then trying to upload. Good Luck!

• as quickly as you click on sims 3 and that window comes up and it has the tabs on the ingredient click on pastime updates you will not have the present version. If its up for this reason a ways it is going to assert your pastime is up for this reason a ways if its not then replace it and attempt decrease back. desire i helped.