Do dogs teeth grow back?

I brought my dog inside the other day and when I was playing with him, I noticed he's missing his bottom tooth. I suspect its from him chewing on the gate trying to get to the other dog on the opposite side of the fence (they hate each other). I just don't understand why he would chew that hard that his tooth falls off. My dog is a weirdo.

Is it going to grow back?

Comments

• I assume that if he's chewing on something weirdly like that he's still a puppy? Haha. So yes, dogs have baby teeth just like us, and they should grow back. But if its adult teeth, that may be a different story.

• If he's a puppy then yes if he's had his second teeth then no is the answer. Dogs don't hate only mortals have that negative emotion. Your dog is'nt weird at all he's trying hard to fight the dog next door so prepare that fence now or put reinforcing wire all along it as that's cheap and easy to push into the earth and staple to existing fence plant some bushes and you won't notice the wire at all, the spikes will soon teach your dog 'down boy'.

• No teeth dont grow back. Unless hes still a puppy, puppies lose baby teeth like we do.

• Not if he's an adult. Dogs only get one set of adult teeth.

• Yes most of the times they do.