S.O.S "PLEASE HELP"?

Today i saw this Beautiful girl on the train.She stood far away when i say her, then she noticed me

and came up close to me pretending she was checking out the train map then she just stood there not far from me.

I gave her alot of "you look awesome" looks. She gave me those "I really like u looks"

and basicly we just checked each other out for 20 minute or so.

I really wanted to start a conversation with her but i don't know what to say.And i really don't want to blow it.[No pick up lines ok, I dont want her to hate me]

(i just want to become friends with her )

[BY THE WAY I'M NOT FAT AND UGLY I'M NOT BUILD . I'M FIT NOT TALL NOT SHORT ]

Ok she was coming from school i just started colledge so i'm probably 2 years older then her.

and i'm planning to go the same time on the same station to catch her again.

GIRLS I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE GIVE A GOOD ADVICE

Comments

• when you see her again and you look at her and she looks at you.. just say Hi! or Good Morning.. if she answers back you know she is approachable and will answer a Hi! do you have the time or do you know where this class is.. etc etc. start small conversation and smile a lot, which I think she make you smile just by thinking about her. HUH!

• Talk to her and be nice n stuff. Just say something like "I like ur shoes or something idk. be urself and if she doesnt like u then shes not rite 4 u