How do i transfer my TN CNA license to FL?

I moved from FL to TN and got my CNA license while I was there and recently moved back to FL.. I was wondering if anyone could help me out with how to transfer my license with TN to FL when I'm already in FL...

Comments

• Instructions

Fill out the reciprocity package, available from the Florida Department of Health. This application requires you to fill out information such as your personal contact information, criminal background and information about your license.

Include two fingerprint cards for the background check. Fingerprint cards may be ordered from the Florida Department of Health's website for a fee, which varies from $4 to $10, depending on the type of shipping you choose. If you choose to get fingerprint cards from your local police department, ask them to use FD 258 cards. Fingerprints on any other cards will not be accepted. Go to your local police department to have the fingerprinting completed. Print the Bar Code Receipt if you purchase the fingerprint cards online. Mail it with the fingerprint cards to the address on the receipt. Send your fingerprint cards in a flat envelope to avoid damage, which could result in having to be fingerprinted again.

Mail your reciprocity package to the address on the application. Send a copy of your Social Security card with the application. Include a $48 fee for the background check, which can be in the form of a cashier's check or a money order. Double check your information on the application to prevent delays in its processing. You will be issued a CNA certificate from Florida once your background check has cleared and your license from your home state has been verified as being in good standing.

• Tn Cna License