Sims 3 exclusive content?

in the sims 3 i want to get good stuff custom content, it says that the shop mode icon is is a shopping bag, it says that it is at the main menu or during gameplay but its not there, help??

(also, if you saw the "lets play the sims 3 late night part 14, the series is by headbutt arcade, he has a dude named scout, he re-does his room, and has a really nice bed with a sheet across the bottom, and smaller pillows on the big ones, its blue and white, where is that?? i cant find it?)

Update:

P.S. the video series is on youtube look a it

Comments

• okay so, the shop mode icon is just a shopping bag icon that appers on the buy mode I THINK,but i know that it shines, so it may be easy to find, it's like in the conner, and i strongly don't recommend you to buy things from there, cuz it's EXPENSIVE, so you can go to modthesims.com or any blog that has downloads for the sims 3 and download from there, just have a quick search on google and you'll be fine

I know that the bed in scout's room is a download because when he sleeps there, it doen't fit him completely, so it's not perfect, and if it was any of the high end stuff, then it should fit him without any problem, so you just need to know where did the man download it from, which i don't know :p.