IS DECO MODELS A FREE AGENCY?

hey hello everybody please i need some help becouse i got a call after applying on internet from the DECO models agency in miami... this is the third post that i put with this question but i never get the answer I want... please i need and straight answer to my question... the thing is that im thinking on going tos ee them...but i want to know if after getting there they are going to ask me for some money to do anything(portafolios, photo sectios, wathever)... pelase i need someboy who is really sure about the answer for this question please...becouse to be real i dont have to much money...and i want to do this to collect money so that i can go to the university....but i can waste the little money ive been saving in anything in this agency...if they are cgoign to cover everything and then take a % from my payment then is ok...but if i have to pay before getting payed by them then i cant do this....please someone help me...i would appreciate it a lot.

Comments

• Hey I went down there the other day and they will tell you you need a portfolio how ever they dont care where you make it wheather its with them or some random photographer or what they did with me if they like your look they will have someone they now do the photos and take the price for them out of a future payment. Hope this helped good luck

• Well, first an agency sees if you have potential to be a model. Then if they believe you do, they start developing you. Which is just making you look like a mode; (ie. hair, brows, etc.) Admission fees, registration fees, upfront fees, etc. are NOT supposed to be charged. But remember that the most important tool of the model is their portfolio. A portfolio is just a collection of different shoots the model had done which shows the models versatility. Most modeling agency's have a close relationship with nearby photographers & can set up shoots for the model free of charge. Digital photos and Polaroid photos taken by the agency are usually free of charge. However, some photo shoots the model will have to pay for. That is what money is needed for. So in the beginning you should NOT be paying money!!!!

• No, all agencies like deco models are the same. Once you go over there they say oh well you have to get head shots and that will cost $**** and then they'll feed you this bull crap that oh you will make money after ward so it'll be worth it but its really not true they just want to suck money out of you.

And if you say you want to be an actor they will insist you take acting classes which will cost money as well. Don't go over there, it'll be a waste of time and money. They are scams!