Do your friends know you're into astrology?

or at least that you know something bout the subject

Comments

• it never came up, but my family does know, they think its stupid and meaningless hobby

• Sure, but I hate explaining astrology to persons due to the fact that they act like they are interested, but they don't seem to be, and it particularly irritates me, after I supply them the fundamentals, like explaining to them the exclusive elements and modes, they usually invariably continue to say "i am a Gemini", or "i'm a pisces, I hate aquarius", then I simply give up due to the fact that I waste my breath it appears. Being 15 and into astrology does not relatively convey you closer to individuals, either they shrug it off or they feel you are weird, and nobody fairly knows about astrology at my age, as a minimum no person i do know does.

• Yes, but I hate explaining astrology to people because they act like they are interested, but they are not, and it really irritates me, when I give them the basics, like explaining to them the different elements and modes, and they always continue to say "I'm a Gemini", or "I'm a pisces, I hate aquarius", then I just give up because I waste my breath it seems. Being 15 and into astrology doesn't really bring you closer to people, either they shrug it off or they think you are weird, and no one really knows about astrology at my age, at least no one I know does.

• My friends consider me obsessed with Astrology LOL. I'm their go to girl when they want advice pertaining to Astrology and Zodiac signs.

• Nope! I don't tell anyone what I learn. It'll be a waste of time because it's not like they'll believe it. TO understand astrology like everyone on here, you'll have to be a natural good researcher!

-Gemini

• Yeah. I have no problem saying "I love astrology" to even strangers. One of my friends loves it now because of me, lol. My best friend thinks it's BS, but that's okay. We don't agree on anything.

• no, they are all religious and call astrology satanic. but, i don't care. actually, i started learning about astrology this summer with my sister and we love it.

• Just one, I got her interested in it too :D

• no, they think its like voodoo or an evil false thing. =/

I, Aries.

• if I told them, they would think i'm evil..