Who is your favorite Naruto character? Why?

Who's your favorite? Least favorite? Why?

------------

FAVORITE MALE CHARACTER:

Naruto Uzumaki! He's strong, determined, and loves ramen :p But Shikamaru is a close second though.

FAVORITE FEMALE CHARACTER:

Uhh, not really sure. I like a few. Sakura (Only in Shippuden), Tenten, and Ino :)

LEAST FAVORITE CHARATER:

I hate to say this but, Sasuke. I don't hate him. I just think he is a jerk. I LOVE Itachi though. I liked him in the first season, but after he left the village I started to lose my likeness towrads him.

Comments

• Male:

I love Deidara. He has the most amazing personality and hes so funny and hot. The whole akatsuki thing is cool too... Yea hes my boyfriend...

Female:

Ino because shes funny and she reminds me of me a little. She has a good personality

Least favorite...

Orochimaru because hes a pedofile...

• FAVOURITE MALE CHARACTER:

Itachi Uchiha is my #1 favourite! I love his character, and what he did for sasuke. He was always a good person, and didn't mind dying hated by everyone as long as his brother came back a hero. He gave up everything for sasuke, and during the last battle before he died when he poked sasuke's forehead like he was still a little kid was the most touching (in my opinion) moment in Naruto. =)

FAVOURITE FEMALE CHARACTER:

i'd like to say haku, because i'm in denial that (s)he's a guy.....

but besides that, i'd have to say Tsunade. She was the first female character to have the lead role in a fight, and do more than just stand there and do nothing. She's a strong character and don't forget she's an extremely skilled medical ninja too!

LEAST FAVOURITE:

Kabuto since he's an orochimaru wannabe, and orochimaru was messed up enough *shudder*

• Favorite:

Sasuke Uchiha. I love Sasuke because he doesn't let anyone get in his way. Once he has his mind set on something nothing is going to stop him from achieving his goal. He doesn't cry and complain about anything that happens to him, he stays strong and keeps fighting. I love Itachi just as much, but I don't feel like explaining both of them.

Least Favorite:

Sakura Haruno. She has been nothing but a nuisance since her introduction. All she does is drool over a guy she barely knows anything about and get in the way. Even though she got better in Shippuden, her 'strength' still pales in comparison to several other characters. She's bi/t.chy, loud, annoying and weak. There is just nothing likable about Sakura. I hate Naruto too, but once again I don't feel like explaining both.

• FAVOURITE MALE:

i like shikamaru more than any one else in the series.... he is lazy, yet genius and determined... itachi is a close second... next, naruto, gaara, kakashi.

FAVOURITE FEMALE:

mizukage... she was introduced recently in the anime, but she is so damn powerful and also polite. most powerful female in the series probably... i also like tsunade, ino, hinata.

LEAST FAVOURITE:

sasuke definitely. he is such a jerk. he made itachi's sacrifice go in vain... he do not deserve to be a brother of an honorable person like itachi.

i also dislike sakura, juugo and raikage (killer bee is cool though...)

• Deidara - he has the best personality of all the characters. His wit and brass comments make good comedy moments.

Hinata - So innocent and cute.

I don't have a least favourite