Do CIA agents piloting drones over Pakistan wear uniforms?

Or just trench coats and black gloves like the SS?

Does it matter what a person wears while killing Pakistanis?

Does it matter what government agency they work for or what thier job title is?

Update:

All : Should I have said unmanned drones as opposed to manned drones?

Update 3:

Mr. Black Rubber Suits?

Update 5:

sch : Since it matters, what do they wear?

Comments

• Black hoods are in this year.

• They wear a flight suit while they sit in their little cubicle... just like USAF drone pilots do.

They are unmanned by the way.

You are fine by saying unmmanned drones... people here are just to stupid to know what you are talking about.

I

• there's a fee to pay for protection. Terrorists gained't shoot themselves, you realize, they'd really shoot us. sure, u.s. is trespassing on Pakistani territory and killing civilians - fairly a lot a announcement of conflict on Pakistan. yet international consensus is that terrorism is basically no longer tolerated, and all of us could come to a decision how a strategies we are prepared to bypass to win. on the different hand, different techniques for defeating terrorism were pronounced and there are those that trust them to be more effective than the present strategies being carried out around the international.

• Most likely they are atheist playing video games of death and do not wear zuit suits of any kind

they do not give a rats about who they kill ....i think the drones should be baned

• Well considering the CIA doesn't pilot drones(which are unmanned anyways?), I would say no, they do not wear uniforms?

• I think it matters when there are suicide bombers blowing themselves up in front of innocent people. I think it matters when a deranged pakistani attempts to bomb part of times square.

I think it matters when innocent people living anywhere in the world who are from anywhere don't agree with the "religion of peace" and die as a result of it.

• Drones are unmanned.

• No but I think they all have the same cartoons on their lounging pajamas.

• nope wait until the Trident D-5s start entering their airspace...

the wardrobe will be really AWESOME then too ...

thanks for the 2!!