do you think obama deserved the nobel prize?

the biggest joke of the year. not only is the nobel commitee made of of liberal and leftist but the prize has become a joke itself. if you can believe it the peace prize was gave to the terrorist yassar arafat. then of course owl gore and obama had only been in office two weeks when he was nominated for it. .he hadn't done a thing then and still hasn't. the only prize he deserves is one for lying and one for really reading a teleprompter well .it would make a lot more since if obama , accepted one from vladimir putin. if obama had any truth within himself he would accept it in the name of every u.s. soldier and their families for all of the people they have freed around the world and the sacrifices they made doing it, but he is narcisstic and only thinks of the recognition for himself. when he arrives in norway the can definitley the ego has landed..

Comments

• No, he doesn't deserve it. Honestly I haven't seen any positives for having him as president. Only things I can think of are the "comments" that he made that sparked racial issues; now that's a nobel prize winner for ya.

• Just because he went to Korea and said "please don't blow us up" doesn't mean he should get the nobel peace prize. If anything, I think he should be impeached. I wish he hadn't gotten elected. His new slogan should be "Yes, we should, but I'm not going to!" All he does is talk. He never seems to do anything else.

• What book did he write? Some 10 year olds here have better ideas.