Parminder Nagra?

Parminder Nagra and Kiera Knightly both starred in Bend it Like Beckham, yet Nagra's hollywood career hasn't really gone anywhere. And while she has a recurring role on ER, she hasn't become the star that Knightly is. Is Nagra the victim of Hollywood racism- you know, she's too brown to get a job? my professor, j. thomas seymour says so.

Update:

imbecile? says the person that doesn't know the difference between you're and your! stfu.

Comments

• Unfortunately your professor is right. Parminder is a better actress than Keira Knightly, but she hasn't had the opportunities she deserves. Even in India, Bollywood stars are fair skinned, like Aishwayra Rai. I only wish that an intelligent indie filmmaker will take notice her and give her an offer to make another movie that will channel her awesome talent.

• In Hollywood a small percentage of films are produced with persons of color in the lead. African-Americans are the exception. Producers are afraid to put millions of dollars into a picture starring some other ethnicity, besides Caucasian and African-American, If Parminder Nagra wants to be a bigger star she's going to have to develop her own projects.

• You're professor, J. Thomas Seymour is an imbecile.

• have never seen parminder person go i'll go with Bipasha.