how do i become a broadway actress?

i'm always thinking about my future-my job.well, i thought about my talents-i have a high iq, great voice and great acting(not lying-even a bit)and i love dancing!i live in a foreign country but my english isn't worse than an average person in us.i can learn quickly-i guess it's an extra point.i want to do an exciting job-not a serious job like lawyer,teacher,doctor etc.so i decided to be an actress but i want to play in musicals 'cos i wanna dance and sing.broadway sounds really impossible but i want to give a try.i'm going to take acting classes this year for my aim.i'm going to have my university/college education in usa but i don't think i can go high school there.so what do you suggest me?what should i do?

Comments

• Practice, practice, practice. And once that's done, practice some more. Hope this helps.

• It is my understanding that to act professionally in the US one has to be a citizen or have a green card or be an imported star.. Thus it seems to me the best way would be to become a star where you are and then work on getting to Broadway. I caution you that professional acting is nothing like school plays, even at university level.

• get all the theater experience you can where you are. it will take 3-4 years of experience to

get anything on broadway. if your not a US citizen you will need the proper visas to stay and work

in the US. you won't be able to stay and work on a student visa. you know this is not going to be full time work with steady pay. you will need a regular job to support yourself and your per suit of

acting. no one in any aspect of show bus. works full time at it.