Concealer+mascara=ugly smears?

Hi all,

Dont know if you know this problem but i always have dark circles under my eyes and therfore I use concealer. I have very light lashes and will look naked without any mascara but the mascara on my lower lashes will always smear of the concealer resulting in dark mascara circles. I also have very dry skin so I use a lot of moisturising cream that doesn't help with the mascara I know. Waterproof mascara helps a little but not enough.

Is there a way it won't smear by using a special product. Or is the a way to not look so bare without my lower lashes mascarad

(Sorry for my english I'm not a native speaker)

Comments

• I always had this problem when I first started out with makeup.

You NEED to set your concealer with a powder. Always, always, always set your undereye concealer with a translucent powder to prevent it from creasing and smudging.

If this doesn't help, you should just use a clear mascara on your bottom lashes along with a bit of a brown eyeshadow 3/4 of the way on your lower lash line.

• that is not any longer the position to adhere to Eyeliner. It Wont bypass on your Eye in case you retain on with It on your Waterline, I Promise. U might want to Use a water-proof Eyeliner. i love Makeupforever And Loreal extra-severe is solid. carry Q-assistance With You And placed some Moisturizer on the right. that is large For TouchUps.

• i don't know if this will work but if you put clear mascara on the top of your black mascara to maybe seal it off?