Do you miss Circuit City yes or no?

Do you miss Circuit City since they closed all of stores on March 8, 2009. Do you wish that Circuit City stores are still open or reopening today? I like both Circuit City and Best Buy, they are almost same. I don't like Walmart, if you like it then it is your own opion. Anyway do you miss Circuit City or not, if so then tell me why.

Update:

And would it be nice if Circuit City stores were re-opening with better return policy like give u full refund and give u more offers than old Circuit City stores and old website did?

Comments

• Don't miss them.

Didn't shop there.

Visited a few times, they weren't competitive.

Welcome to the free market...compete or die!

• Yes, I was disappointed that they closed down even though I preferred Best Buy. Competition is always good for consumers. Best Buy is less likely to innovate with services like Geek Squad now that Circuit City is gone.

• Circuit City was my reason to get up in the morning. Now I just sleep all day and answer questions all night. Wait, that has nothing to do with Circuit City. I'm pretty sure we didn't even have one . . .

• NO- I really do not miss CircuitCity 2 main reasons: 1st Best Buy seems to give me better overall customer satisfaction with their helpful staff members. 2nd Frys is an even better electronics store, they too have friendly staff members and they are tremendously huge store so you can find anything electronic you could think of from A-Z

Although it would be nice if they were still open giving me more choices when i decide to go shopping for my electronics.

• No, Circuit City's return policy was bad, they didn't give you a full refund.

• I miss having Circuit City to compare it's prices to Best Buy.

the Circuit City by me was crap. :/ They didn't maintain it very well.

• yes i do because that's the place I always went for my electronic items. Best Buy is okay but Circuit City was always the best.

• YES! they were the 2nd best electronic store after Best Buy!

• Not really-it was always dark inside and they made me feel like a walking demolition derby because I was a kid :)

• I cry myself to sleep every night because of it.