How do i represent movement?

For my GCSE art project i've been asked as part of it to make three pieces about representing movement through picture, i have already thought about using a futuist style painting e.g Giacomo Balla, and using blurred body parts or the thing that is moving blurred like frames of a picture when it blurs.

But i can't think of anything else please help me!! :)

Comments

• i looked at movement in a project before, here are some of my ideas:

i did studies of a person walking around to help me, drawing this person again and again on one sheet of paper, overlapping different poses- i think that really captures movement.

you could draw something like a clock in a really 'still' style (looking at Seurat maybe) somewhere in the image to create a contrast and therefore make the fastness stand out.

you could also interpret 'movement' less literally, maybe as a transition through life to death- the three images could each show a different stage of life, or age

you could draw things at different positions in the same image, for example when drawing someone waving draw multiple arms to show how and where it has moved.

you could distort features to show it has passed so quickly you only got a small glimse of what it looked like