nintendo ds lite or gameboy advance?

witch is better

Comments

• Nintendo DS lite is way better. It can play both DS and GBA games. You can wireless connect with other people w/o carrying the link cable. You can download games from other people with mario kart ds, puyo pop fever and many more games. I played at least 15 games on AX w/o having to buy those games.

• Personally, I think Nintendo DS is better than both Lite and Advance. Although Lite may be lighter, I've had a lot of people tell me that one part of it cracks really easily. But between Lite and Advance, I'd say Lite.

• Considering that the gameboy advance is slowing down in its production of new games, then I would have to say the ds. Go with the original ds though its much cheaper than the lite and just as good.

• if you have a lot of GB color and GBA games you should get a Gameboy advance. If you only have GBA games then get a DS lite but if you get a normal DS the gba game doesn't stick out. personally since I have color games I didn't buy a DS.

• definitely the DS, bro... the gba couldn't offer anything as good as DS... well... you can see how they build the dual screen all so good and interactive, right? that is one hell of a feature, there... so, I think you should get the DS one... but it's all up to you, though..^^ God bless, bro^^