Does avocado taste good with eggs?

Comments

• I fry eggs for breakfast almost every morning and when I have them include on MY plate some avocado and tomato slices to go with the eggs. I like them this way and it makes my plate more colorful!

Being raised on the NM/Mex border we put eggs on our stacked enchiladas, and yes, we add either avocado slices or full salad around the edges for nice presentation. Sometimes I make super simple guacamole to go with the enchilada rather than doing the salad thing.

• If you like the taste of avocado, you will like it either sliced and placed on the side of your eggs or in an omelet. I know you said plain, but in omelets, I prefer it with a mild Cheddar or Swiss cheese, sliced tomato and avocado.

Obviously, some people do not like avocado at all and others just have limited imaginations and taste buds when it comes to food.

• I have eaten it in a salad I make with hard boiled eggs and love the flavor. I use a variety of green leaf lettuces or baby spinach and add grape or cherry tomatoes with cut up slivers of carrots, thinly sliced cucumbers, rings of sweet or Bermuda onions, slices of an avocado and a hard boiled egg, and I love to add marinated Greek or Italian olives Kalamata or Calabrese. I make my own Italian dressing with olive oil and wine vinegar mixed with salt and pepper, crushed oregano leaves and basil leaves and crushed minced garlic shake before pouring on salad. Or sometimes I just use olive oil and balsamic vinegar for a dressing. Then I also put some Feta cheese on top for a very good flavor.

• It does to me but I always add a little mayonnaise to the avocado.

• It taste like toast with dog **** spread on it. If you do not like dog **** then you wont like this