Along Comes Jurassic Park 4...?

It's been announced that they're going to be making a fourth Jurassic Park movie. As a Jurassic Park fan, I am excited about the idea, but I'm worried about it too. That maybe another movie would kill the series... What do you think?

Update:

I'm not sure if Spielberg is directing it or not, but he's definately producing it. Hopefully he directs it too. I'd love to see the original cast come back too, but I don't think they've got that far into the production.

Comments

• I love Jurassic Park. Loved the books, and the movies. I was leery when the third came out. None are as good as the original, but I wasn't disappointed by it. I would love to see the original cast all back in the fourth.

• The rumors are real. they're only having hardship with the script, so no set launch date has been introduced. suitable now, the launch 3 hundred and sixty 5 days is 2008 yet they have been pushing that back for the reason that 2005 / 2006. They nonetheless have not introduced a director, nevertheless some rumors say Jurassic Park III director, Joe Johnston, is set, some rumors discredit that, so, who's familiar with. AND, via fact the script remains in progression, no set actors have been shown the two. the two hyperlinks i'll submit below are the terrific components of documents for updates on the JPIV action picture. i'm a extensive Jurassic Park fan, so I quite tend to seek for updates on JPIV somewhat usually.

• They've been saying they were going to make a Jurassic Park 4 since like...2003, or something like that.

Michael Crichton wrote both books, and the screenplay for for the 1st movie. The second movie was based loosely on the 2nd book, and someone else wrote the screenplay. The 3rd movie was just somebody else's continuation of the story. That's why the 1st movie was the best, and the 3rd was the worst. I would expect the trend to continue.

• how long you been reading movie news?

they announced this like 10 years ago

• I hope Sam Neil and Laura Dern is in it!! Yes I want to watch that movie!

• i would definitely see it, and if any movie continues on with their films, jurassic park has a good shot of ACTUALLY being a good movie. Is it being directed by Spielberg?