How do you get a side part?

I thought you could just flip some of your hair to the opposite side, but it just makes my hair look messy when I try it. Is there any specific way of getting a side part?

Comments

• Well first, towel dry your hair after a shower so it's not soaking wet, but still damp. Then, find your natural part. (It's usually in the exact middle of your head for most people). After you find your natural part, pick where you want your side part to be and brush your hair over to the opposite side, so you can see your scalp where you want your part. Then clean it up a little bit by smoothing down stray hairs, and parting the loose hair that doesn't part at first. By the way, don't expect your hair to stay in the part the first time you try, you really need to 'train' your hair for a few days to have it get used to the new flip. Also, you may wake up with your part messed up, but to know when its trained, it will easily go back to where you wanted it. Hope i helped!

• It's best to do this when your hair is damp. Flip all your hair back, away from your face. With your hand, push up your hair from the back and towards the front (this is hard to explain). What you want to do is let your hair find it's "natural" break (or part). When you have the part where you want it, then dry and style your hair. You may have to use a little spray or mousse to get it to stay--it depends on what kind of hair texture you have.

• not exactly sure why it took some a whole paragraph to explain this..it simple. when you get out of the shower, comb your hair back, then part it how you want it. if you persist for a few days your hair will be trained to go in that direction (:

• It does count on your face. a edge parting could make you look older whilst a protracted element fringe can provide a female touch additionally long element fringe can upload angles on your face (in a great way) So I say long element fringe will look extreme high quality :) frequently the hairdresser will spray your hair with some product or water to get a edge fringe so dont situation approximately it. talk to the hairdresser, dont be scared to stipulate what you decide on. they're going to do the final to diminish your hair in the style you decide on yet tell them what you decide directly to do alongside with your hair.

• Try it when you get out of the shower, so it will dry like that(: