Turning my desktop into a wireless?

I have a desktop vista and I was just wondering how do I turn it into a wireless.

Can I use a traveldriver 2.0 flashdrive?

If so what do would I do that?

♥ Thanks..

Tiffy

Comments

• To make your desktop wireless, you need a air card. You can buy these from your local electronic store and they cost between $40 to $60.

• Get a wireless adapter. You can either get Wi-fi, which connects to a wireless router, or get wireless service from a cellular phone company, which usually costs more than wired and isn't quite as fast.

• To support wireless internet you'll need to purchase a wireless network card, external or internal. You can get one for around 30$.

• you're able to try this with as much as date homestead windows vista on a computer laptop, even though that is steps are slightly complicated. you in simple terms run your community wizard as a on the spot connection. After this, you like some plugins Ask your chum on how he did it. or sort in the hunt in google you need to get extra information on a thank you to do it concerning on your gadget. Why this, i exploit a gadget that runs on linux, it steps are distinctive. Our business company did it on a HP gadget. what's ur sort of gadget. Coz that must be significant, we tried it on and IBM gadget and it did not paintings out. wish this works

• You will have to purchase a wireless card. (A flash drive is just another storage device. It has nothing to do with how you communicate with your network - unless you use "sneaker net" and transport the data by moving your flash drive back and forth between computers)