Food processer blade won't turn?

I have a black and decker food processer not even a year old, and only been used twice now. I was told I can grind meat in it so I got a pork roast, and cut it up and tried. it worked great until the blade stopped turning. The motor works still, but as soon as the meat touches the blade it stops running. any ideas?

Comments

• It sounds like an internal gear is stripped. If you're handy, take it apart, find out which part(s) you need, and order them.

• Did you get hurt patting your self on the back for that one? I imply it can be now not exactly rocket science, is it Jethro? LOL Yeah i'd have performed the identical factor myself, besides i would have glanced by way of the recommendations simply to peer if there was whatever exact in there that could have a smidgen of interest for me, in any other case i'd simply pop open a beer and let the spouse do it considering that may be a man's job. That might, of direction, explain why i'm divorced now.

• If it's still under warranty, take/send it back. If not, do as Roy suggested.