My computer shuts down?

My motherboard broke so I got a new one and I saw a chance to upgrade some other stuff I got a new power supply and a new video card but now for some reason my computer shuts down after a few mins 10 max. I tried putting the old power supply and old video card in but it still shuts down. Does anyone know why this is happening?

Update:

everything works I can load up my desktop use crome open games just fine but it just randomly shuts down after a few minutes.

Comments

• you may attempt a number of online virus scanners. style Micro has a solid one. Does Norton rfile a virulent disease? the least complicated and superb thank you to in ordinary terms be valuable you haven't any longer have been given a virulent disease could be to backup all your own data and then reinstall homestead windows thoroughly. Then if it nevertheless shuts down at random then it must be a hardware issue. beginning 2000 in secure mode could desire to help you in deleting any data. (Hit F8 jointly as the laptop is booting up and then decide on "secure Mode" whilst a itemizing looks)

• Are you using the same CPU and Cooler. If so, did u clean the old thermal paste from the CPU and the bottom of the heatsink then apply new. Also make sure the fan is running on the cooler.

• Check the event log and see what is causing it could be the cpu , hdd or the ram not install right