Can I pass a drug test?

I have smoked marijuana one time in my life and it was 9 days ago. I recently found out I will be drug tested tomorrow for my college sports team. I am 6 ft tall and weigh 140 lbs. I also run over 5 miles per day. Do you think the THC is out of my system?

PS. I never plan on smoking marijuana again, and Im not looking for a way around passing a drug test, just an answer. Thanks

Update:

Thanks everyone. I agree with all your answers. I made a mistake, i gave into peer pressure at a party. If it makes you feel better I won an open 5k race the following day with a time of 16:04. It made me feel better about it. I didnt know I was going to get tested, I just thought I was going to orientation.

Comments

• You will be fine. You could probably pass the drug test tomorrow. I wouldn't worry about it. THC Metabolites build up in fat cells over time and have to accumulate a sufficient concentration before a drug test will detect them. If you smoked one time in your whole life, there is no way the concentration of THC metabolites will be high enough in your urine to cause you to fail a drug test.

Smoking marijuana isn't a stupid decision, but smoking when you could possibly be tested is careless.

• Try drinking a lot of water and keep running. Also do not rinse your mouth with mouth wash because that can be detected, and also no poppyseed muffins, those have opium that can be detected. Good luck with whatever sport your doing and whatever college your going to. Btw if you are a track runner, soccer player, swimmer, dancer, do gymnastics, sing, or are a xc runner, i do not recommend doing that ever again all of those sports you need lungs. i know cuz i do ALL of those :D

• you prob. could pass... you might want to search in google "how long does it take for marijuana to leave your system". btw, what a stupid idea to smoke that. i know im some random person, but please promise me you wont do that again.. :)