Asvab?????

Does anyone know where I can get the actual three different versions that MEPS has to study for this time

Comments

• Go to the military.com website. It may ask you to sign in or register, then type in ASVAB in the search engine. I recently enlisted in the ANG after 12 yrs active duty and wanted to retake my ASVABs to get a better score. I studied and took the practice tests they offered and boosted my scores! I didn't think it would help but it did. GOOD LUCK! This site below shold help too.

http://www.military.com/ASVAB

• Go to a bookstore at the mall (such as Barnes and Noble, etc.) and buy a study guide. It will cover all sections of the ASVAB and give you some sample tests.

You will never get a copy of the actual versions being used, since they are controlled material.

Good luck.

• Go see a Military Recruiter for that information.

• The recruiter should have the practice tests - they had one for me. There's not much you can do for studying it honestly. It's more of a intelligence test than anything.

• Only place is Headquarters of Recruiters in your area..ask the Recruiter...I dont know if they will actually allow you to study for that...but Hey try it!

• Don't study. I don'y want you pumping up your score more than it should be. If you get a low score, maybe you should just settle for being a grunt.

• no need to study, as long as youve got common sense, youll be fine!!! good luck!!

• probably MEPS.. you can go to them and ask for them