normal bra sizes?

for 13 going on 14 year olds? because i feel weird about my bra size..

I have a 36D and i'm 13.

whats the normal bra size? am i too big? will people make fun of me when i start high school in a few months?

Comments

• Well you are a more developed than the average girl but anyone would kills for your boobs. I think you'll be fine, just remember that people make fun of other people to cover up their own insecurities.

• Yes, you just are maturing early. I did the same thing. (36 D. I'm currently 18 but I became a D around the same time) Women come in all shapes and sizes (Another D cup was Marilyn Monroe) Go get some nice supportive bras and enjoy it! Make sure to get measured professionally (any bra store will do this for you, JC Penny's, Victoria secret, Macy's etc etc) In a couple of years guys will be all over you. Just think- some people pay thousands of dollars for what you have naturally!

• No. You may get a few jerks attention, but they'll find a reason to pay attention to any girl (they're horny).

There is no 'too' big, just like there is nothing wrong with being small.

I know someone who has been like a 36 DDD since she was 13, and she got by just fine. Don't worry. :)

• There isn't a "normal size" whatever size you are is what size you are. Are you in proportion to your height....if so, people probably won't make fun of you but there's always a few dorks....if they can't find something, they'll make it up.

• in 14 with the same size it is okay people will not make fun of you and if they do act like you dnt care and walk away ohh and if it is a dude he prolly likes you and if its a girl she's jelious

• People will not make fun of you, since you're going into high school and most girls by that time are almost fully mature.

Lotsa people will be jealous of you!!!

Good luck!!!

• your average. Some girls go to high school bigger than your cup. But no one is gonna make fun of you because of your bust

• probably. but were talking about TEENAGERS here! they would make fun of THEMSELVES if they were bored enough! If u were small they would make fun of u 4 that. just walk with your head held high and be proud to be you! PS: A lot of guys LIKE bigger chested girls...

• I'm a 36 C/D, but when I was your age I was a B cup. You're definitely above average for you age.

• that is above average. but ya a lot girls would be jealous. and i know people that age that are DD. and they honestly dont gert made fun. they guys are all over her. so your not gonna get made fun of for big boobs. =]