who knows ralph nader's policy?

on immigration? i have to admit i know next to nothing about the green party. would the people here steer me in wrong direction? hopefully not. can someone give me a good basis of what that party stands for?

Comments

• So, who the heck is Ralph Nader? Anybody old enough to remember him getting known by attacking General Motors over the Corvair? Nope, just me, at 71! Briefly: The great american public does not have enough brains to safely operate a rear-engine powered vehicle and Gen Motors should not produce one. (He is probably right, by the way)

He will never "Not have sex with that woman" in the White House but he may distract a few thousand votes away from the Dems. O.K. by me ~~~~~~~~~

Another way; Mr. Nader is a lot like the other-worldly types that invented LINUX; You can read a few thousand words of his writings and not understand anything at all about what was said or meant.

• Nope. yet I do think of that the two Obama and McCain are damaging selections and that i'm ill of throwing my vote away to a damaging candidate. i'm balloting for Bob Barr, he's the Libertarian candidate. I unquestionably have inspired my acquaintances am relatives who've voiced disdain for Obama and McCain, to learn the party/candidate they truthfully stumble on with and vote for that person. So, I say, in case you like Nader's positions, then decide for it! BTW: for all and sundry asserting it quite is a wasted vote: Having third events is what keeps our gadget greater easy. If greater human beings could vote for what they believed in particularly than throwing their palms up and asserting they have no determination, we would stay in a greater perfect place. impression from third events have constantly seeped into mainstream politics. helpful somebody with your vote once you experience they do no longer deserve it quite is a waste.

• Do you mean on immigration?

http://209.85.173.104/search?q=cache:umfFE3K8KVEJ:...

He's against open borders which is a good thing!

But for worker permits. He explains this.

But otherwise I can't take it any more.

Ralph Nader is for anything that ties up America.

Almost most hippies and some democrats, loved the hell out of him back

in the 70's, but he seems to be miss guided by

jumping in races at the last minute after he sees

where everyone else's stands, then inflects his own

policy, which stinks in this current day atmosphere!

In Florida he took 90,000 votes from Gore (mostly Hispanics)

which brought Gore up short to the 2,000 down mark, allowing

Bush the gain in (Harris in aiding and abettng Bush in cheating)

But he is not in it to win. He is in it to put his causes out only.

So let him put his causes out but don't vote for him. then the

other candidates will steal his causes like he wants and he'll be on his happy little way.

• Ralph Nader doesn't know Ralph Nader's policy.

• here is a interview with Pat Buchanan and Ralph Nader just another peace of work boy what a choice we have in this election.

http://www.amconmag.com/2004_06_21/cover.html

• nader's policy is to jump in an election and pretend that he has a legitimate chance to win

• There's nothing on his website but bullet points, much, much worse than any of his opponents.

• Probably the same as last time he ran. He wants to reduce the US tech base that we can only support about 50 million people, all the rest will have to die of starvation. Illegals please go to the front of the line!