Princess Tea Party?

I'm hosting a princess tea party for my 5 year old cousin and like, 5 of her friends. We were thinking about makeovers, hairstyles, dressup, swimming, and a tea party. Anything that I'm missing or any tips would be appreciated!!

Thanks and please answer this question!

Comments

• I think it's a lovely idea and your cousin will love it! That is very sweet of you to host that for her and her friends.

The only other thing I would add to that possibly is some games, but you may have plenty of activities already to fill the time up. Sounds like you have thought of a lot of things!

Just another idea, my daughter went to a tea party at five years old and instead of traditional party favor bags with just candies and things in them, they had more tea-party type bags with little body lotion samples and bath salts and some nice chocolates, candles, etc. It was very cute.

• Little dressed up princesses should not be ingesting gummy bears at a tea occasion. they must be having tiny "cucumber" sandwiches (or make yours pbj) and mini cakes. you may make something like tuna salad on a plate with a lettuce leaf, or a pasta salad. they must be ingesting a "meal" from an marvelous china plate with familiar silverware, no longer plastic forks. otherwise, that's no longer a real Tea occasion.

• Get a friend of yours to come and have her say she didn't have time to get ready for the party and have the girls do her hair and make-up.

• There are already available cheap tiaras and wands in the market which you can use as invitations. You can also visit: http://tiny.cc/kids-entertainer

• you could make your own tiaras with paper, crayons, and stick on gems. also you could take pictures when your done with makeovers and tiaras and hand them out as favors