How do Emo Kids feel?

I'm trying to right a story about this girl who turns emo after letting everyone go. But I want to know how emo kids REALLY feel, so I won't write some rondom stuff. So, if u're emo....plz answer my qusetion. If u cut yoselves, I want to know how that feels too, like do u cut yoselves anywhere or what? If u can help, plz do.

Update:

oh....and thnx 4 all u guyz that r answering(IT'S HELPS ME A LOT!)

Comments

• emo's cut themselves because they feel so much pain in their lives they need a pain they can endure, emo's feel emotional thats why there emo

• The only pain they really feel is in their wrists from cutting themselves. Being emo is just an act people use to get attention, they crave attention. They are basically screaming "Notice me!" at all times. And they claim to be original when they are just another mindless zombie following a fad. Write a story about something that is actually worth reading about, not some lame emo romance trash.

• How do i think about emo young children? Eh. they're now and again annoying. Do I hate them? No. Do i love them? i do not hate them. Are they prefer anybody else to me? What do you propose? Do you propose do i comprehend any "emo" young children? Yeah... I kinda do/did comprehend a few young children that classified themselves as "emo" Why do i think this this way about them? because i locate being "emo" as only a fad. A fad that ended 2 years in the past. I also develop into once kinda "emo" 3 years in the past, and positioned that element period as between the worst of my existence and that i do not imagine human beings could pretend suffering. Now you answer mine, Why is this contained in the LGBT section?

• They are sensitive to emotion and they experience emotion in an exaggerated way. I think there was something about being depressed and cutting oneself... look it up on urbandictionary hahah

Also, you are going to WRITE a story not right a story. If you are going to write a story, you should spell everything correctly so people can read it. Good luck.

• Cutting felt like a rose, and my heart felt like rain. those are some of my feelings in a poetic manner.

• You're writing a story about a character you don't understand, in a language you can't write properly with.

... good luck with that.

• those are all stereotypes.

and alot of people actually find them offensive.

and just because theyre considered ' emo '

it doesnt mean they cut themselves?

• emo kids feel emotional i suppose.

• depressed... Cutting feels good imo.. its like a tingly feeling that actually feels good.