Fastest Naruto Character?

Watched a Youtube video the other day and this guy was asking if Guy and Lee are Faster then Raikage in Gates.

I wanna say YES!! I mean just look at the way Lee moved when he fought against Gaara. SOOOO FAST!!! I have confidence that Both Lee & Guy can hit Minato, but probably only Guy since he can use 7 gates. But defiantly faster then Raikage.

I would say Top 5 Fastest Naruto Characters are

1. Minato

2. Might Guy = Naruto - In Bijuu Mode

4. Rock Lee

5. Raikage

What do u think?

Comments

• I agree with you..

• You are so wrong it's not even funny.

1. Naruto

2. Minato

3. Raikage or Madara (although, he lacks feats)

Gai and Lee are slow compared to these four. Gai can't even blitz Tobi (or keep up with Naruto and Tobi for that matter), and you think he's faster than the Raikage? lol

Lee wasn't even mach-10 when he fought Gaara, lmao. Even in Shippuden, he's barely passing mach 10-15, whereas Gai is slightly faster.

In terms of actual speed, Biju Mode Naruto is easily the fastest. But, Minato is faster with his FTG technique, which is a sort of teleportation; it requires prep.

Raikage was said to be second fastest only to Minato, meaning he's massively faster than Gai and Lee. Hell, Raikage managed to keep up with BM Naruto.

You people need to read the manga more carefully~

• 1. Naruto Is the fastest ninja because he doesn't need to have a kunai to use the teleportation tenique and he dodged raikage at full speed.

2. Minato he has the flying thunder god tenique he is super fast but naruto surpassed him.

3. Raikage A is the third fastest he was known the second fastest after minato. But since he is dead he still the second fastest after naruto.

4. Guy in his 7th gate of shock we didn't really see how fast he was but we can assume he is really fast.

5.Lee/Sasuke becuase remember because we didn't see how many gates lee can open he only opened 5 and remember when he opened 5 gates he had extreme body pain doesn't know how to control it good like guy. Sasuke is really fast lee admitted it too. Naruto was impressed with his speed when they meet for the first time in shippuden.

• if lee or guy opened the 8th gate, im positive they would be faster than the Raikage, but they would die afterwards. The fastest character is definitely Minato. then naruto, a tie between raikage and guy (guy wins if he opened 8th) and then lee (unless the 8th was opened, then hed he second to last.). lee is still young so hes not in top 3.

you shouldnt even count manito though, hes obviously the fastest, he teleports, he does need to move.

• Minato is the fastest because Naruto, Lee, Guy and Raikage are moving insanely fast but Minato is actually teleporting. When Naruto moves between short distances, it might appear as if he's faster than Minato but he's not. Minato can teleport from the Leaf to the Cloud if he placed his Kunai. People forget that Minato isn't moving fast but actually teleporting. Naruto is NOT teleporting!!!!!!

• 1minato:he do noth moves rapidlee he teletransport and he could put a seal in somone

2naruto-kyubi mode, we haved seen that he is the second to beat raikage in fastes

3 raikage:tsunade and madara said he is the fastest

4kakashi he could use gates to and by using his sharingan xD

5guy with his 7 gate he is fast

and for your first question no raikage is faster than guy and lee

• This is actually a pretty good question! But I think your right.

Well, maybe. It's debatable. BUT! If minato was alive he would have been training all those years and therefore he would have been stronger and faster than when he died so....maybe.

• BUT U DIDNT MENTION SASUKE-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-KUN

UR WRONG