Your favorite taco dip?

Right now I am looking up recipes for taco dips and there are sooo many to chose from. Let me know what your favorite recipe is. :) Thanks

Comments

• 7 layer dip will knock people's socks off!

You mix in about a tablespoon of taco seasoning into a can of refried beans then spread that on the bottom of a rectangular baking sheet with edges. That's the first layer.

Then you mix about 3oz cream cheese (softened) into 8oz of sour cream and spread that on top for the second layer.

Then you spread a small jar of salsa on that. (Third layer)

Cover with a layer of shredded lettuce.

Cover with a layer of shredded cheddar cheese.

Sprinkle diced tomatoes, chopped green onions, black olives on top (I guess that might be 8 layers, but the toppings are kind of open to experimentation).

After you make it cover it with a layer of plastic wrap and refrigerate until it's time to eat. It is fine to make this in the morning and have it that evening, but you wouldn't want to go any longer than that because of the lettuce.

• === warm Taco Dip sixteen ozrefried beans 8 ozcream cheese, softened a million cup bitter cream a million/2 cup shredded cheese 2 tablespoons taco seasoning 2 cloves garlic, minced a million/2 cup pitted olive, , sliced a million medium tomato, seeded and diced tortilla chips Preheat oven to 350F stages. blend beans, cream cheese, bitter cream and taco seasoning until properly mixed. Stir in garlic. unfold in backside of baking pan. Sprinkle tomato and olives over actual. conceal with cheese. Bake for 15-18 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips. ======================================...

• Not exactly sure what you mean by taco dip but my fav thing like that is 7-layer dip!!! Refried beans mixed with a little salsa, taco meat, guacamole, sour cream, cheese, green onion and tomato. YUM!!!

• i like the basic veveeta dip:

1 pound browned & drained hamburger meat

1 pound velveeta or other processed cheese

1 small jar of salsa, or a can of rotel

mix them all together and heat in the microwave until fully melted

• i would try this.

it's like a giant taco/nacho dish

mexican sheperds pie

1 lb extra lean (at least 93%) ground beef

1/2 cup sliced green onions

1 cup Old El Paso® Thick ‘n Chunky Salsa

1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder

3/4 teaspoon cumin

1 can (11 oz) Green Giant® Mexicorn® corn, drained

1 pouch Betty Crocker® loaded mashed potatoes (from 6.1 oz box)

1 1/3 cups water

2 tablespoons butter or margarine

1 cup milk

1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz)

1 medium tomato, sliced into thin wedges

Tortilla chips, if desired

DIRECTIONS:

1. In 10-inch skillet, cook ground beef and 1/4 cup of the green onions over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in salsa, chili powder and cumin. Spoon corn evenly over beef mixture in skillet. Cover and cook over low heat until mixture is thoroughly heated.

2. Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, heat water and butter to boiling. Remove from heat. Stir in milk and 1 pouch potatoes with seasoning just until bended. Let stand about 1 minute or until liquid is absorbed; beat with fork until smooth.

3. Spoon potatoes over corn in skillet; spread evenly. Sprinkle with cheese and remaining 1/4 cup green onions. Cover; cook over low heat about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Arrange tomato wedges in spoke fashion over potatoes. Garnish with tortilla chips around outside edge of skillet.

• salsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa