Help to prevent period pains?

I have a heating pad on my lower stomach, and I have had two pain killers. It still hurts like hell, and I have been trying this all morning.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• you need to know more about causes of menstrual cramps and some effective home remedies - see below

• i suffered from the comparable factor for years! for an prolonged time i might in basic terms lie in mattress all day crying and puking at a similar time as taking midol like it grew to become into candy, then my biology instructor reported that some week till now i start to drink purely water, no soda, no longer something,and to proceed ingesting it by using my era and it labored! no longer a single cramp! yet that grew to become into too stressful for me to maintain up with because of the fact that I also have a severe cafiene habit, so i in basic terms have been given on delivery administration, i'm getting slightly of cramps, no longer something undesirable nevertheless, i will nevertheless paintings and get off the mattress.

• take a hot shower as hot as you can take it and aim the water at your cramp on the highest pressure you can take it that always worked for me. Next period, when you think you are about to start, try taking meds before to prevent! Good luck

• Birth control pills can help to reduce period pains.

• Cut down on sugar and increase B vitamins.

• Pamprin always works best for me.