Whos taste do you prefer?

Person 1 likes: Alanis Morisette, Bowling for soup Christina Aguilera, Cyndi Lauper, Darren Hayes, David Bowie, Evanescence, Extreme, Fall Out Boy, From First To Last, The Gossip, Guns n roses, Gwen Stefani, Head Automatica, Kelly Clarkson, LeAnn Rimes, Linkin Park, Lostprophets, Lucie Silvas, MIKA, Miss Conduct, Muse, My chemical romance, Natasha Bedingfield, Nirvana, No Doubt, The Offspring, P!nk, Panic! At the disco, Papa Roach, Paramore, Queen, R.E.M, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Savage Garden, The White Stripes, The Used

Person 2 likes: Megadeth, Job for a cowboy, Goatwhore, Lamb of God, Pantera, Death, Black label society, Down, Mudvayne, Machine head, Hypocrisy, Scar Symmetry, Kalmah, In Flames, Soilwork, Dark tranquillity, At the Gates, Carcass, Mors Principium Est .Amon Amarth, Dying Fetus, Nile, Morbid Angel, Cannibal Corpse, Opeth, Decapitated, Bloodbath, Deicide, Meshuggah, Hate Eternal, Suffocation, Behemoth, Vital Remains, Blood Red Throne, Beneath the massacre, Aborted

Update:

yehh im person 2 :)

Comments

• Good music on both sides to me. But though there's some real crap for person #1, I think I'm more w/ them. More variety.

• Most of #1 I wish I had never heard of, but some I do like. I mean Nirvana, Queen, and GnR? I don't like all of #2 either.

I would have to say I am more #2 than 1 though. Hopefully any self respecting media player I own would blow its self up before playing most of that crap in group 1. ( I mean P!atd, and MCR? )

• Wow, how about they meet somewhere in middle? I see a lot of bands I like, and then some others that are complete crap that I'd never touch (especially in number 1).

I'll take 1/2 of 1 and 1/2 of 2.

• R.E.M. , Guns & Roses, The White Stripes and David Bowie are the only good things listed, so #1

• I would say person 2 because I only like one band in person 1s bands, and I like about 90% of person 2.

If you like Kalmah and Mors Principium Est, then you should check out Insomnium.

• 2! 2! 2! 2! 2! 2! 2! 2! 2! 2! 2! 2! 2! 2! 2! 2!

i do like some bands in the first list though.

btw, didnt know about mors principium est till now, i'm grateful to you for mentioning them^^

• #2 is sure to get repetative, but some of #1 list's sucks to hard to live.

I would take some of both add in some Infectious Grooves, Ana Vidovic, The Cult, Jane's Addiction and "some bands to be named later" and be a happy camper.

• Definitely the first person.The first person would to me be perfect if they only liked one more artist too,and its Rihanna.

But I love Gwen Stefani,Kelly Clarkson,Guns and some of other too,so I go for the first person.

• I really want to pick number 2 but number 1 has nirvana so i have to say number 1

• PERSON 2.. DEFFOO i love all of that!! a LOT lollzzz but i also like a lot of Person 1... hmm.. like.. the used and paramoree... and BTW.. Panic at the disco don't have the "!" in their name anymorw... shows yoor nott a fan... :) but i HATE a lot of person 1 as well... i like all of person 2 and the rock stuff in person 1 lollzzz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx