Do you feel vibes?

My lesbian cousin likes this girl and she's not sure how to tell her. When my cousin talks to her in spanish, the other girl seems to speak to her in a sexy way. Almost like playing around.

And in other cases, my cousin got this book on lesbians and that girl was like "It's not really like they can help feeling like that."

And my cousin's friend also asked my cousin if there was something she wanted to tell her.

Could this girl also be lesbian? My cousins says she always seems to do nice things and act different around her. What do you suggest for my cousin to do?

Update:

My cousin, Blue Wolf, below Dr. Rocco

Comments

• I say just give it time. It'll happen naturally if it's meant to happen. Don't speculate, that will just makes things worse; high hopes, hurt feelings. She'll come out if/when she's ready (if she's gay)

• hi. i won't be in a position to experience vibes from human beings distant, yet i'm able to experience 'vibes' if to illustrate, i'm close to somebody or chatting with them. specific human beings supply off effective/unfavorable 'vibes' from the way they talk or cutting-edge themselves, physique language etc. yet i might desire to have faith that yet another be conscious for 'vibes' is rather 'instinct' or 'instinct', and each human beings has it. this is something that may not be in a position to truly be defined :)

• Joey, what a horrible title. I'm the lesbian. And She does kind of act a little bit like that. But i don't know what to do.

• i think she could be a lesbian just make sure before ur cousin trys to pull a move..Hope i helped!

• ~ I would suggest for her to tell her how she feels.

I know it is easier said than done, but that is the

only real way to find out. If to shy she might try a letter.

~ just a suggestion.

Hope all works out.

• really good possibility that she is...I pick up on vibes pretty well. But I'm also not scared to ask someone how they feel :)

• could be.

i suggest that she finds out whether or not the other girl is interested. won't know til you ask.

good luck!

• Riiiiiigggghhttt.......... Your cousin.

• Give them 1 cup.....and see what they do. Should answer your question. ;o)