How do you block specific webpages?

I know how to block the website. But I only want to block specific pages on that site. But how?

While at it, can you tell me how to block the main webpage for the Router? I dont want anyone messing with my settings

Comments

• try Website Block software http://www.ashkon.com/webblock.html

you may enter specific URLs to block e.g. "www.somesitetoblock.com/pagetoblock.html" , however you will still be able to view www.somewebsite.com. DNS file method will just block everything from the IP address.

• properly thats too ordinary and can be performed with an undemanding tweak on your browser. merely pass to kit>internet techniques>protection>constrained sites. Now upload the internet sites you prefer to block and easily save the ameliorations. you're performed now..!

• properly thats too hassle-free and could be carried out with an basic tweak on your browser. in simple terms flow to techniques>information superhighway techniques>secure practices>limited web pages. Now upload the web pages you want to block and easily save the changes. you're carried out now..!