Who is your Favorite Espada?

Ok i love bleach and wondering who are your favorite espada.

I'm not going to list every espada but here my view on some of them:

Grimmjow- hot-headed and a little arrogant but a fair kinda guy since he wanted to fight ichigo at full power, and I LOVE his never give up attitude.

Starrk- a melow and level-headed arrancar who was the primera the strongest arrancar who didn't let his rank go to his head.

Nnoritora- truthfully i think this guy is just an chauvinistic A**hole. On top of that he's a bully who tried to break Ichigo's arm after he fought grimmjow. He may be a jerk but he gave kenpatchi a run for his money for a while so he deserves to be 5th espada.

So who are your favorite espada and why?

Comments

• Coyote Stark. Because he's hot. Okay, that's not really a good reason. I think the idea of someone being so lazy and laidback actually being the Primera Espada is kind of awesome though. I think it's because you wouldn't really expect it (to be honest, I actually thought Barragan was the Primera at first). And the fact that, if he wanted you dead, you'd probably be half way to the Soul Society before you actually realised it. (I also have a feeling that, if Stark had put all his effort into his fight with Kyoraku from the beginning, the latter probably wouldn't have had much chance, or at least not as much as he did). And, like you said - he never let the idea of rank get to him.

Szayel Aporro Granz. The pink hair. Seriously. Pink has never looked so...evil. No seriously - I think that, if Szayel was a real person and I could be given a 100% foolproof guarantee to get out alive, I would probably spend some time hanging out in his lab. It'd be fun - and chem WAS one of my fave subjects back in high school.

They're my top 2 fave, but I like most of them in their own way. I mean, some I don't (Nnoitra) and some I just really don't care about (Yammy and Barragan).

• Grimmjow; because he's epic I don't really know. I like his release form the best too, especially the ears

Ulquiorra: I like how he's emotionless and different from the rest of the Espada. I also really liked him in chapters 353-354.

• I love Stark and Ulquiorra...

Stark reminds me of Shunsui in a way with the mellow-ness... =D

And Ulquiorra is just cool... Like, Ichigo had epic fights with him... xD

Oh and if Nelliel counts then her too... xD

• ULQUIORRA CIFER (4th)

He's the silent, cold, stoic and emotionless type.

Loyal to Aizen, he treats everyone beneath him as trash.

There are so many things that he wonders about human behavior, why people trust and believe each other and what-not. The emptiness his presence emits makes me empathize with him.

• Nel from the manga for countless reasons Ones seen interior the anime thus far... i think of they are all somewhat lame, yet Ulquiorra has that contemptuous glare that i'm so jealous of, so i could p.c.. him

• i like starrk too. i kinda understand him. grimmjow has his own good points and ulquiorra too. but i'll go with starrk.