Do Conservatives annoy you?

They think it is disrespectful to get engaged to a women prior to asking her parents as if they are some royal family and you have to receive their blessings like this is the Game of Thrones.

Everything about conservatives is annoying.

Comments

• Of course, they annoy everyone.

• It all depends upon what respect you're making reference to. I tend to find myself agreeing with Conservatives on economic issues, yet tend to find them annoying when it comes to social issues. Overall though, I think I find all political ideologues annoying. I like people who think for themselves and focus on the issues as opposed to those who engage in tribalism and demagoguery.

• I can understand how you Libs think we Cons are annoying. We want smaller government, fewer taxes and regulations, more freedom and more liberty. All things you Libs hate.

When I think of a Conservative woman I equate her to a butterfly perched on a flower. When I think of a Liberal woman I equate her to a fly perched on a pile of dog sh*t.

• They are not annoying, they stand for what the constitution says and for family values some of which is respect for the parents of your girlfriend / boyfriend

• Why would the only people making sense annoy me?

• Sure, but so do libs. They refuse to see their the exact same.

• "Everything about conservatives is annoying."

Really? Everything?

How open minded of you to say that.

• No not really because they know not what they are saying and just doesn't comprehend

i believe if they really did , this country would not have problems.

• no they don't annoy me an neither do libs,

• No, conservatives are laid back and cool people mostly.