Is Harry Potter a true series?

Is it a true series? PLZ HELP! IM SO HAPPY HARRY SAVED US FROM WHO-KNOW-WHO...

Update:

What I mean is it a true story

Comments

• Yes, I thought you'd knew for definite!! Lord of The Rings is actually real historic moments, they cut them off the history books and channels because they're too exiting. Oh, did you hear about that Edward Cullen kid? I heard he took too much ecstasy, went into the sun and gave a kid an epileptic seizure with his raving sparkles. Drugs don't kill people. Edward does...... for shame.

• Hell no. Maybe in another world where everyone is british and lives with midgets and carries arounds wands and says gibberish in order to make magic come out of the wand.

• :O Shame on those people who said yes! I thought it was a secret supposed to be kept only within the wizarding world *sniff sniff* Seriously, i'd watch out if you said it was true, muggles aren't supposed to know...!

• YES!!

Thank heavens for the boy who lived!!!

RIP Professor Dumbledor!!

• Yes it is.

try looking in books and authors instead of comics and animation.

• No, dont mix fantasy and reality, besides even if it was real, we can just nuke voldemort or snipe him.

• ha ha...no sweetie. it's just pure fantasy created by j.k. rowling for our entertainment.

• Your profile name is funny questions. That pretty much answers your question.

• Duh, of course. Jk Rowling was a squib who made money off her knowledge of the wizarding world. Everyone knows that!!!!

• well duh...of course it is....im currently learning 'yoratoule' spell rite now.......