Adopting a puppy from a friend? *australia**?

My friend's dog got pregnant and gave birth to 4 cute puppies. She's giving one to me and i would like to know how to get a license for the puppy

eg;

pet license ( if you would need to answer questions to get a license , cost of pet license)

Vaccination (how much it costs, what sorts of vaccinations are NEEDED)

Thank you!

Update:

I also need details for;

Microchipping

thank you very much again! :)

Comments

• Its not so much a license, its more registration with your local council. That's not too much maybe $50 - $30 a year (i think).

Puppy's need three initial vaccinations: 8wks, 12wks and 16wks as well as vaccs before you get them which your friend should be taking care of. When you go to get theseshot, the vet will give your puppy a general check up. these vaccinations can range in price but are generally around: 8wks=$75 12wks=$86 16ws=$75, from here you will need a 6mnth vacc (probably around the same price) and from then on yearlys. you wont need rabies shots in AUS.

Microchipping should be taken care of by the breeder before taken home

Desexing can range from as little as $70-$500 depending on the age, sex, weight, size etc. males are generally cheaper as are smaller younger dogs.

• cost depends on where you live, the dog will have to have rabies shots, but should have other shots too. Check with you local animal control for exact costs in your area.

• in the beginning, it is not a organic bred Labrador - it is easily a mixture, and there might no longer be any Lab in there in any respect, it is the shield staffs superb guess. it is going to likely be effective in heat climate, provided the canine is indoors, given quite some water, or has some water (like a river, lake, pass) to swim in. i may be greater in contact if it became a Husky or Malamute.