access to pending messages is temporarily unavailiable?

I am a moderator and our group is not delivering / posting member messages and we cannot access our pending messages in the pending message section - we get the message "(Access to pending messages is temporarily unavailable)" - Please help us - we are in Hurricane Sandy zone and our area really is relying on our message board to communicate basic needs and coordinate volunteer efforts - can someone please help? Thank you!

Comments

• I've run into that error a few times in the last few months. The only thing I can tell you is that it /was/ temporary -- sometimes just clicking the Pending link again immediately would work, sometimes it took a bit longer.

• Your gut has as many neurons as your strategies. Get that gut feeling? when I stop smoking I have been given objectives so genuine, i presumed i could lit up the evening before. when I had an infection in my knee and did no longer comprehend it yet, I dreamed of seeing a doctor for draining it. i did no longer and became out of artwork for 3 months. possibly the "strategies" on your gut makes use of objectives to communicate?

• All you can do since it's Friday is send in the help form, include the groups title. If you get an error like that, it's surely on Yahoo ends.

Help form

http://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?locale=en_U...